CanyoneeringCanyoneering is a sport where ropes are used to rappel into slot canyons, which are then explored.
Here is a resume of the technical canyons I have completed since taking up canyoneering about 6 years ago.
The links below are to some photos and videos for some of my canyoneering adventures.
- High spur canyon, Robber's roost, May 2020
- USU canyoneering club: Rock Canyon, Zion, October 2019
- Heaps canyon, Zion, final 300 foot rappel to the Emerald pools
- Canyoneering in Capitol reef national park
- Rappelling into the golden cathedral, Neon canyon, Escalante
- Descending Heaps canyon, Zion national park